Coming Quarter 3 2021
Better data. Better decisions.
Health Insights is a visually oriented analytics tool that allows South Dakota Health Link to define populations quickly, without using sophisticated or customized SQL coding. Through rapid ad-hoc analysis capabilities, Health Insights enables South Dakota Health Link to reduce analyst workload and increase analytics productivity.
- Improve stakeholder buy-in and trust throughout the analytics process.
- Speed up analysis and accuracy by having access to nationally recognized populations as well as national quality improvement and regulatory code sets.
- Maintain and govern organization-wide population definitions for key populations.
- Reduce costs by growing analytic capabilities without increasing headcount.
- Improve data governance and consistency by leveraging Health Insights Builder’s reusable value sets and populations.
For more information call 605-256-5867 or send us an email.