Below you will find a selection of links to important information. If you do not see the information you are seeking please call us at 605-256-5867 or send us an email. and we will be happy to assist you.
- SD DOH – South Dakota Department of Health
- SD MEDX – South Dakota Medical Electronic Data Exchange
- SD Medicaid EHR Incentive Payment Program – South Dakota Medicaid Electronic Health Records Incentive Payment Program
- HealthPOINT – South Dakota’s Regional Extension Center
- helpline center – Guided search for South Dakota’s available resources
- Health IT Buzz Blog – Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT
- Eligibility – Are you eligible for the Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs?
- HHS – Mobile Devices – Your Mobile Device and Health Information Privacy and Security
- gpTRAC – Great Plains Telehealth Resource and Assistance Center
- Access telehealth – Information on Telehealth
- CHPL – The Certified Health IT Product List (CHPL) provides the authoritative, comprehensive listing of Complete Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and EHR Modules that have been tested and certified under the ONC HIT Certification Program, maintained by The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC).