Below you will find a selection of links to important information. If you do not see the information you are seeking please call us at 605-800-1678 or send us an email and we will be happy to assist you.
- SD DOH – South Dakota Department of Health
- SD MEDICAID – South Dakota Medicaid
- helpline center – Guided search for South Dakota’s available resources
- Health IT Buzz Blog – Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT
- gpTRAC – Great Plains Telehealth Resource and Assistance Center
- PIP – CMS Promoting Interoperability Program
- MIPS – CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System
- CHPL – The Certified Health IT Product List (CHPL) provides the authoritative, comprehensive listing of Complete Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and EHR Modules that have been tested and certified under the ONC HIT Certification Program, maintained by The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC).