Expanded Grant Award Announcement
Health Link is pleased to communicate that we have received an expanded grant award that will allow us to cover membership fees for one final year through September 2024!
This extended funding covers:
- Membership Fees for current and new Health Link members through September 2024
- Recruitment of new Health Link members
- Support for training and member engagement
What does this mean to your organization?
- First, if you are a current Health Link member, you and your organization can continue to use and expand usage of all the Health Link interoperability tools at no fee for one final year through September 2024. Please call us to find out more about our engagement services to ensure you are getting the most out of Health Link for your organization.
- Second, if you are not a current Health Link member please contact us at 605-800-1678 to discuss onboarding options available to improve the care provided to your patients and consumers through membership in Health Link. Funding is available to assist with membership fees, training, and engagement with the Health Link network.
- Lastly, as a reminder we will return to regular member billing beginning on October 1, 2024.
We are so pleased to be able to have you all as partners in this exciting time of expansion and we are looking forward to working cooperatively over the coming year to see this vision come to life.
Thank you for your commitment, trust, and partnership over the past 13 years. We hope that this opportunity will be the catalyst to collectively move Health Link members to the next level of information sharing and achieve the SD DOH mission “Every South Dakotan – Healthy and Strong”. Together we are blazing the path!
Kevin L. DeWald, Executive Director
South Dakota Health Link